We had them come out and the sales rep never even looked to see if the pool would fit just said it would, we went inside looked at his brochures and he was very pushy in us sighning a contract so we did, then that night we called to cancel after looking into other company's, found some pools for 5000 or less, it was memorial day weekend so we knew we couldnt send a letter in 3 days, we called several times to cancel and finally a rep called us back said we couldnt cancel and it would cost us 7000 to cancel, and he wouls sell us one for 11000.00 so went from like 22000.00 then 18000.00 then 11000.00, 2 weeks after fighting with them on the phone i was diagnosed with throat cancer and will have many medical bills to pay, and cannot afford to buy this pool at this time, so needless to say i have contacted my lawyer who is a corporate lawyer because i am a company owner, and he is ready to take this to court and sue them for harrassment and illegal actions taken by this company. Will post outcome.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Cancel my order with no money paid and no lien and do not put on my credit. My lawyer is waiting.

Blue World Pools Cons: Cancellation problems.

Comments