Natalia, Texas

The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on.The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in circulating the water and cleaning out the pool.

The size is very good and it allows my immediate and distant family to all have fun at the same time. During our get togethers we have not been cramped or shoulder to shoulder while swimming in the pool. The rounded design keeps everyone in the pool from hitting any edges.

To fill up the pool initially wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.I could empty it and fill it back up easily every year if I wanted too.

Review about: Above Ground Pool.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

jnbiooqr

Annabelle.true that Charlotte`s remark is super...

on wednesday I bought a gorgeous Jaguar XJ from having made $8663 this last 5 weeks and-even more than, 10/k lass month. this is actually the nicest-job Ive ever had.

I actually started five months/ago and immediately was bringing in at least $74 per-hour.I went to this site,======bit90.com=====