Columbia, South Carolina

Purchased a above ground pool (18 foot round) from Blue World Pools in July 2009 and have nothing but good times enjoying the crystal clear water throughout the year.Very easy to maintain, a gallon of bleach once a week during peak season and then about a gallon once a month during off season.

I've hosted 3 July 4th parties, family and friends had nothing but great things to say about the pool.I would strongly recommend if you're in the market to buy a pool to give Blue World Pools a call to talk with a sales professional.

Randy Woodcum

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

what
#542068

IF YOU LIKE TRASH AND BE RIPPED OFF THEN THESE SLIMES ARE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Blue World Pools - Pool Review Blue World Pools "The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on. The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more