Rock Island, Illinois

Well...........here i am in southern Kentucky and a Blue World Pool rep is coming to see me. However; they don't know that i read the reviews before they arrived. I looked out the window and watched as the rep climbed out from underneath a rock and slithered their way up to my porch.

I listened intently as they discussed the $399 pool and it went to $21,000 and than down to $16,000 and than down to $14,000 and than $12,000 and than to $10,000. I think i talked to several people in the office but the rudest was Kenvin. What a ***!

Well for only around $300 for the next 144 months.....just 12 years you too can have a Blue World Pool of your own.

And for free my neighbor can kick a boot up my backside. Same feeling.........but i don't have to pay a fortune to get it.

Comments

Yes, everything that is written buy consumers here is true. I worked for them for 2 weeks until I found out how they were treating the customers. They can't keep good employees, that's why it takes so long for them to make/keep the appointments.

They also have a full-time person who's only job is to answer all bad press and internet complaints to make it appear as though they are a legitamate, good company. They buy new website addresses all the time to refute all allogations

and put bogus info on it to make it sound legit. Horrible company with too much money to fail.

They are a terrible company that has already been banned in a number of states, including Georgia, their H.O. location. That should tell you something about their business practices.

They also hide behind a Nevada address that is known to be difficult to access to help you run out of the 3 day cancellation period, so you'll be stuck with the pool and contract.

They sell pools for 6-8 months and then go into the real estate business the rest of the year due to the liens placed on property.

Yes, I can believe it! I had a Rep come to my house also.

What a JOKE! Started out at $21,000.00, then $16,000.00, then $11,700.00. The man in the office that was called was VERY RUDE!! I told them they had lost their mind and understood why they would not provide prices on the phone.

For what they are asking for their pools, you could have an inground pool (almost). For the same grade pool, liner, etc. you can get for approx. $3,800.00.

And the $3,800.00 pool is from a very large pool company and been in business for a long time.

Please, Please do your home work before you even consider buying from this company. :sigh