Houston, Texas

We had a new pool installed this past summer and we all love it!I've had in ground and above ground pools and I can honestly say this is by far the most easiest one to maintain.

Not to mention anytime I've had questions they have been more than happy to answer them and don't care if I call back time and time again to make sure I gt it right. This was a wonderful investment in out future.

They included all the things we would need for start up not to mention the vacum and a coupon off for anything we might want from them (we're thinking a fountain or floating light).I highly suggest them for any above ground pool.

Review about: 27 Foot Round Pool.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

Me

DONT LISTEN TO THESE SLIMEBALLS PEOPLE!!!!

Blue World Pools - Kept all promisses, impressed with services Blue World Pools "Blue World Pools kept every promise and then gave me additional items to make my family's pool experience the best it could possibly be. Very good service with installers and..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Blue World Pools - Pleased with the pool I purchased from Blue World Pool Blue World Pools "Purchased a above ground pool (18 foot round) from Blue World Pools in July 2009 and have nothing but good times enjoying the crystal clear water throughout the year. ..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more