Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi

my review would be we are disabled and a pool would help both my husband and myself with phyical therapy. they called us w/ information that says we must put our house up as colateral.

we let them know in the beginning, we would not use our home for any loan colateral.and we also agreed on a monthly payment.the sales lady was very convincing.but i'm afraid they took advantage of our disabilities.now what? i was so happy.

i was going to have a pool for the first time in my life to last the rest of my life.

Comments

Zanesville, Ohio, United States #770504

we also have a lien on our home and for the price we could have had a nice in-ground pool.

HI FRANIS MY NAME GLENDA THEUS IM FROM MONROE,LA. MY PANRENT ALSO HAVE A LIEN ON THEIR HOME BY BLUE WORLD POOLS.

THIS IS DOWN RIGHT DIRTY. THAY PUT 500.DOWM AND THIS IS HOW THE PAYMENTS WENT FROM HERE.

7,000 WAS THE TOTAL AMOUNT AT FIRST WITH TAX AND ALL IT WENT FROM THAT TO 23,000 FROM THAT TO 46,000 THATS LIKE PORING WATER ON A DROWNING MAN SOMETHING HAVE TO BE DONE.I LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE SOON. :( :( :(

Back in May 07, we fell prey to these shady scam artists. The rep came to the house with the upgrade and show pool pitch.

We bit. After he left, something did not feel right, so I looked up on line, and behold... hundreds of "beware of blue world pool" statements. He had our $200 down check and I went to the bank the next morning and shut down my account, and created a new one, and reported them.

I called the rep., and he told me he already sent it in the mail. I cancelled my contract, by certified mail, in triplicate, to ALL offices. The supervisor of the rep called me, and pretty much threatened me over the phone, trying to bully me. I told him to come on over.

( I enjoy hurting bullies :) ) Somehow his bank cashed my check, and it came out of my NEW account. My bank refunded the money and reports were made to my bank and his bank on fraud. I no longer bank with this bank.

Long story short, I was lucky to catch this crook in time, and they are no good, lying, cheating thieves! :(

Are any of you from Louisiana?

Tommi is right. Call the attorney general.

My Mom was tricked also by Blue World Pools.She now has a lien on her house.My Mom is 78 years old.

Any of you from louisiana?I talked to the attorney generals office and they have five complaints about Blue World Pools.

I want to hear from you.

I too was suckered in on the sales pitch...should of know.I will never in my life do business again with this company. Nor will I recommend them to anyone!

When I purchased the pool,BIG MISTAKE...I find out a year later that they can put a lien on my home and this is like a second mortgage..i had no idea...i was wondering why the sales rep. asked me for a copy of the deed from my home...was told because I was the home ownwer and the needed to verify this.. THIS WAS A VERY SNEAKY TRICK...not to mention....Wheres my legal copy of this document and contract?

I never received it...I was *** and now im paying for it. I too am going to contact an attorney...They are ridiculous!

I AM WITH YOU, THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME AND MY MOM, PUT A LIEN ON OUR HOUSE, AND THE LIEN IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THEY SAID THE POOL WAS GOING TO BE. DID YOU BY ANY CHANCE FIND OUT ANY INFORMATION OF WHAT TO DO?

Call your attorney general

Get a lawyer, immediately!