Deridder, Louisiana

My name is Twanna Johnson .I live in a rural area and the public pools are far away.For years I was purchasing pools from Walmart to get us through the summer heat. At the end of the summer I had to drain the water out the pool and find a place to store it.

This became a burden because the pool always have a hole each year I pulled it out of the shed. I checked the local pool companies for prices on above ground pools and the quotes were out of this world. I decided to search the internet and found Blue World Pools. I purchased an above ground midline pool.This was the best investment I have ever made.

The quality of the pool is superb. The pool is very low maintenance. The sales rep that came to my home helped me decide where to put the pool on my property. The installation team arrived on time and was very professional.

I was very pleased with every dept within Blue World Pools. The customer service is the best by far.

I have received several calls since my pool was installed checking to see if I need anything or had any questions. THANK YOU Blue World Pools

Comments

SCAMMERS AND RIPOFFS!!!!! DONT BELIEVE A WORD THESE THIEVES SAY!!!!!!!!