blueworld pools and their $349 pool is a crock - I read many complaints on this website. Thankfully, I wasn't pulled into their scam.

Briefly to sum it up, no rep to my home, the contract states in bold no phone calls , pictures of my land and liability insurance for $300,000 for a pool that I was going to pay cash for!!

Don't let this company fool you - it is not accredited through the Better Business Bureau and the BBB has processed 115 complaints against this company! Thankfully, I wasn't pulled in b/c I read many reviews on this website!!

Comments

Yes, everything that is written buy consumers here is true. I worked for them for 2 weeks until I found out how they were treating the customers. They can't keep good employees, that's why it takes so long for them to make/keep the appointments.

They also have a full-time person who's only job is to answer all bad press and internet complaints to make it appear as though they are a legitamate, good company. They buy new website addresses all the time to refute all allogations

and put bogus info on it to make it sound legit. Horrible company with too much money to fail.

They are a terrible company that has already been banned in a number of states, including Georgia, their H.O. location. That should tell you something about their business practices.

They also hide behind a Nevada address that is known to be difficult to access to help you run out of the 3 day cancellation period, so you'll be stuck with the pool and contract.

They sell pools for 6-8 months and then go into the real estate business the rest of the year due to the liens placed on property.

First Equit Card is a fraud. They take your money and then run like cowards.

Don\'t use them.

They get you hooked with a nice credit line, you make your payments on time and they just run you over like a Mac Truck. Burn your card, Call Better Business Bureau.

JHolder
Weber City, Virginia, United States #20523

Well here goes.. The salesman already came out I got the wonderful call about the great free upgrade I will be getting but the installers have not showed up yet? Can anyone give me any advice???

Des Allemands, Louisiana, United States #16948

My husband and I were interested in the $349 pool that was being advertised. We called and set up an appointment and the man who was supposed to come out re-scheduled.

Then he never showed up for the new appointment. My husband called and the guy was extremely rude to him and when he called back the guy never picked up the phone.

Today I started looking for reviews and thank goodness I found this page. For the first time I am thankful someone in customer service was rude to me.