All organizations have complaints but not all companies want to make it right, Blue World Pools does! I promise you the number of real complaints compared to the number of real customers is infinitesimal.

Blue World Pools strives for custmer satisfaction. To all past and present customers if you have an issue with your sales contractor, the contract, the product, the warranty, the financing, or the installation contractor Blue World Pools will make it right!

Please contact Sean at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 to voice your questions, comments, or concerns. Blue World Pools wants to help you! Blue World Pools appreciates your patrongage.

Thanks for the business.

Comments

#520282

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Whoever this is in Winston-Salem, NC contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean Warren. If you are a REAL customer I can help you!

If you do not reach to me Blue World Pools, Inc. does not know what your issue(s) is/are!

#519997

Please file all complaints with your states attorney general. If they get enough complaints they will seek legal action against blue world pools. That is the only way this company will be shut down!

:( This is BULL!!! People at Blue Wold Pools have done nothing to stop the Fraud & Forgery. Thats why the Attorney General is now involved :(

I too was duked into purchasing a pool from blue world pools I thought that I was purchasing a pool that was going to cost me 6,000.00 which was still too expensive, but for all the money that I was going to be saving on chemicals through the year I thought well this might be worth it. Turns out I was wrong.

This pool that was supposed to be a 6,000 dollar pool in the long run is going to end up costing me close to 25,000.00 they said my interest rate was supposed to be so good it is extrememly high now i have a lein on my house and a pool that is worth 3,000 at the most. Who do we contact to get help there needs to be something done about this company they can not keep doing this over and over to people, boy looking back i really wish that i had done my research earlier can anyone make a suggestion?

I HAVE PURCHASED A POOL.....AND REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD DEAL......BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT WAS JUST A BIG MESS....THE SALES REP TOLD ME I DIDN'T NEED A FENCE....AND A BUNCH OF OTHER GOOD THINGS...AND THEN WHEN A HURRICANE HIT OUR GRAND CAILLOU AREA PRETTY HARD....WELL OUR FENCE AND POOL WERE DESTROYED....WE STILL HAD TO MAKE PAYMENTS ON SOMETHING WE COULDN'T USE....THEN OUR INSURANCE TOLD US IF THE POOL DIDN'T COME DOWN THEY WOULD DROP THE INSURANCE ON OUR HOME...WELL WE PUT A FENCE THAT WA AFFORDABLE AT THE TIME......WELL WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND MY INSURANCE COMPANY WHICH IS STATE FARM DROPPED ALL OF OUR HOME INSURANCE....IT COST US A COUPLE OF THOUSAND TO GET INSURANCE BACK ON OUR HOME...AND WE HAD TO TAKE DOWN THE POOL IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR HOME INSURED.......BUT I HAVE ALWAYS MADE MY PAYMENTS....AND NOW WITH MY HUSBAND HAVING SLOW HOURS AT WORK....THEY EXPECT ME TO TRY EVEN BORROW MONEY TO PAY THE NOTE....THE ONE TIME I ASK FOR HELP WITH EVERYHTING I HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH THE POOL...I'M TREATED WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE.....ME AND MY HUSBAND WILL MORE THAN LIKELY GET A LAWYER AND FIGHT THIS....CAUSE ALL I ASKED WAS HELP WITH A PAYMENT OR TWO....AND THEN I'M TREATED WITH THE I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE......I'M ALREADY STRESS AND BLUE WORLD POOLS IS NOT HELPING......ALL I WANTED WAS A LITTLE HELP FROM BLUE WORLD POOL....YEA RIGHT

I am soo sorry to hear they did that to Angry Dads daughter... I would report them ASAP!!!

I was considering buyin a blue world pool but there is something really wrong with them... Sean hasnt been reading all of these reports I guess... They are all the same story in ways... Blue World is a rip off...

*** anyone reading all of this can figure that out... They wont be getting my money thats for sure or should I say my House since that is what they are holding against people...BUY FROM THE LITTLE MAN IN YOUR AREA...

I am not sure who this Fred is but can gaurantee that nothing he has said is true. I would be more than happy to speak with "Fred" directly.

Frances please contact me so I can have the opportunity to satisfy you... 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031

As I mentioned previously, if you have ANY problem with the installation or any other portion of the pool buying experience, please CALL ME! Let me help you!

We want to make sure your pool is installed and working properly.

We will make it right, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031. If you don't call, I can't help!

Thats all bull ****. Blue World Pools will help you into a morgage on your house.

You end up with a $20,000 pool only worth $3,000.They don't even set the Pool up right. Stay away from them.

Contact the attorney generals office.

Even if you bought a pool last year.

Yes, everything that is written buy consumers having a bad experience is true. I worked for them for 2 weeks until I found out how they were treating the customers. They can't keep good employees, that's why it takes so long for them to make/keep the appointments.

They also have a full-time person who's only job is to answer all bad press and internet complaints to make it appear as though they are a legitamate, good company. They buy new website addresses all the time to refute all allogations

and put bogus info on it to make it sound legit. Horrible company with too much money to fail.

They are a terrible company that has already been banned in a number of states, including Georgia, their H.O. location. That should tell you something about their business practices.

They also hide behind a Nevada address that is known to be difficult to access to help you run out of the 3 day cancellation period, so you'll be stuck with the pool and contract.

They sell pools for 6-8 months and then go into the real estate business the rest of the year due to the liens placed on property.

My experience with blue world pools has been nothing but good, everytime I call to ask questions they are more than glad to answer them. I got my pool late in the summer last year and was only able to use it a couple of times before I had to winterize it.

So far this year, the pool works great, the only thing I've had to do is clean the impeller on the pump because I have several trees in back yard. When they say all you have to do is add 2 Gallons of Clorex a week, they are not joking.

The maitenance on this pool is way these then one of those Intex pools. Hope this helps, I would not be worried about purchasing a pool from this company, they do stand behind their product.

Port Monmouth, New Jersey, United States #58105

HAHAHAHA!! We tried to cancel and we were unable to reach anyone even though it was within the three day time period from the first contract.

You guys make it so that you can't be reached and give false addresses. We did all we could and now we have a pool in our yard which your workers made sure they opened all the boxes by the way so we would have no choice but to have it installed.

This company is a scam and you know it. All the workers there no *** well they are doing nothing but scamming people.

La Valle, Wisconsin, United States #57885

As I have mentioned before, my organization is willing to fix any problems in good faith and the customer's father, if it is a real customer, could not have possibly been involved in any portion of transaction or they would have known the customer is given two three day buyer's right to cancel! Contact me, let me help you in any way possible 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031.

My daughter wanted the $399 pool and the salesman would not take no for an answer and scammed her into a 27 ft pool for like $20,000. The pool worked for three days and has been the biggest peace of junk from day one.

She is disabled and tried to get the salesman to leave, she began to panic when he started asking for the deed to her house and had someone on the phone with her trying to convince her of lower and lower payments. Scared and confused she called me to come over for help getting this guy to leave, he had her a nervous wreck and pushed until he got her into a contract. The pool which was supposed to be $8000, ended up being $20,000 after financing. They contracted in May and didnt install the pool until the beginning of Septmeber, and worked for three days before it turned to a pile of junk.

She stopped payments because it was in such poor conditions and two men came to her house threatening to take her house away a skinny white guy and a big black guy. Now come on shes 5 foot tall and lives alone and is disabled I beoieve that to be intimidating and harrassing, poor girl was scared to death again called me to come over quickly. Now I am confused they maybe able to put a lien on her house but how can two strange men threaten to take her house away? I really think we should get her a lawyer to handle this deal and tell global sun and blue world come get this junk pool and junk parts.

That they claim to be so maintenance free? HA ! it has been nothing but maintenance.

3years old and been used 3 days that is unacceptible the UPS man even commented that he has brought enough pool parts out for three pools! I think she should give up on it and let me run it over with my tractor......

I contacted Sean at Blue World Pools and he answered all my questions and made things right. My family and I are glad we purchased a Blue World Pool.

Contact him he will makes things right!!