For anyone involved with this company.....they are pretty much violating every law! We just paid money for an attorney to look at our contract which saved us up to 5k!

for one...they don't supply you with the correct documents. 2: They ran my credit without permission which is against the law, they ran it 3 days before anyone even came to our house 3: their contract is not even legal 4: in the state of Texas if they do not provide a "notice of cancellation" document to mail back to the company you actually have longer than 3 days to cancel and by law they are required to return any money paid or any trades within 10 days after canceled 5: their contact is basically to try and scare their customers into buying their product once the contract is signed and you try to back out which you as a consumer has the right to do! As long as you cancel ASAP!  I could keep going but I'm not going too...all I have to say is don't get involved with this company and if you do cancel ASAP with a letter mailed to them certified so you have proof they received it.

If they call asking for more documents don't do it no matter what they say, do not cooperate with them, it specifically states on the p.o.s contract that unless it's stated on the contract it means nothing! So basically they can tell you everything you want to hear but if it's not on the contract IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY! Even if your past.

Your 3 days write up that letter and get your ars to the post office! If you have to pay money to get legal advice from an attorney do it bc it may save you thousands of dollars and headaches!

I will def keep this posted for cuter readers that would like to know any outcomes for our actions

Comments

yup i messed up lol i fell for ther trick i got the midline pool when i was going for the 299 one lol well they put it in about a month its looks nice and all but they destoryed my yard which is going to cost me 900 bucks to fix and i have a bad leak from the tubes conneted to my pump ive called them for 4 weeks now for them to come out and fix it but am still waiting :(

How are you guys getting ripped off? I don't get it. If the price is $299 for install...what more are they charging for?

I received my pool back in 2008. When they came my mom was on the phone with the DA trying to get them off of our property.

They ripped everything open. I wish my dad didn't get involved because he let them continue putting it up. The DA told her he can't help her now.

I was stuck with the bill and I simply refuse to pay for it. They will never get another penny from me!!

8) PEOPLE I LOVE YOUR MESSAGE AND I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLVE.

I GOT A POOL LAST YEAR FROM THOSE SORRY RIP OFF BLUE WORLD POOLS PEOPLE!!! THEY ARE RIP OFF!!! AND BIG TIME SCAMS.... THEY WILL TURN YOUR CONTRACT OVER TO COMMUNITY HOME AND THEY WORK WITH BLUE WORLD POOLS.

DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! BE SURE YOU LET THE ATTORNEY HANDLE THIS!!!!

WE NEED GET TO GET THIS ADVERTISEMENT OFF THE TV!!! I AM WORKING ON THIS COMPANY TO LOSE THERE BUSINESS!!!!

I spoke with a lawyer today and I was told just to ignore them and not let them place a pool on my property which i dont plan too. If they presue a UCC or lien on my home they first have to prove that i actually have a pool and because i do not they dont have a case it will go away and they will give up cause the cost to presue a lien get judgment and all that jazz takes time and money and technically i owe them nothing cause i have nothing for them.

I want to see a judge make me pay for something i dont possess i dont care what i signed. my lawyer said to just decease all contact and when and if they come after me he will defend me.

#481993