I purchased a Blue World Pool last year, the salesman was a very nice guy, seemed to know and do his job well. B.W.P.

was willing to work with me to find a deal that would work for me. The install was painless and the people were done all in one day, and I was lucky and had a neighbor that needed the extra fill dirt I had left over. Although I did not get to use my pool too much last year, do to the weather changing, this year I am in there every day or night.

I have had a couple questions either the end of last year winterizing or this year at start up, and the guys in service have always been there to walk me through fixing my questions to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend B.W.P., buy now and take a dip.

Comments

Why dont you MORONS get a real advertising budget and quit using this section to sell your worthless JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :roll :roll :roll :grin :grin