Hi folks,

I'm a reporter for WSPA-TV and I'm researching complaints made against this company. I'm looking for former employees who can provide insight into this company and I coiuld really use your help.

If you worked for Blue World Pools & Spas, please give me a call.

I'm also searching for former customers who live in the southeast, like South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia. If you have issues of any kind and want to express what happened to you, please let me know asap.

Thanks.

Andy Pierrotti

WSPA-TV

864-237-9942

apierrotti@wspa.com

Comments

JHolder
Weber City, Virginia, United States #20528

Well here goes.. The salesman already came out I got the wonderful call about the great free upgrade I will be getting but the installers have not showed up yet?

Can anyone give me any advice??? preston.jenniferholder at yahoo dot com we are from Jena, Louisiana and telephone number 318-316-2903

Upper Arlington, Ohio, United States #15290

If you check out their website, there is several links at the bottom (as with other websites). If you click on the "testimonial" link, the page is not avaiable.

This is also true with the employment link (not that am looking for a job). I thought I would just check to see which others did not work.