We bought a Blue World Pool in June and it was installed on or about 23 July. The ionizer and sand filter work great at keeping th pool clean with a gallon of bleach a week.

We have been swimming in it daily since installation. I have regularly kept the pool level up to par and noticed slow leakage around the bottom rim about two weeks ago. This seepage is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The installer came out two days ago and told me it was the seam and that he would ask Blue World Pools to cover a new replacement liner under warranty.

He never said he could patch it. Well, after spending 10000 cash for a pool Blue World tried to bilk us out of 25000 for, James Harris of BWP says they will not replace the liner under warranty. The only thing they would do is send a patch kit and I can either repair it myself or hire it done. He says he thinks the damage is not warranty related.

Then he berates me and instead of trying to help solve my problem, he makes me very upset. He said I need to discuss it with my lawyer. Forget that; lawyers are what protects BWP and the money they pay them from bilking their customers. No, I go to the manufacturers of the products that BWP sells and a local retailer for service!

BWP is not interested in customer loyalty and repeat business. They forget you as a cash customer and BWP negates you if you buy on their rip off credit plan, until you quit paying. They will not stand behind anything! The install turned out to be garbage, too.

The pool level is off by four inches and there are rocks poking the liner. May spring another leak anyday. There is no shut off valve to clean the pump filter out without losing ten gallons of water.

Give me a call at 254-206-6627. I'll be happy to answer your questions before you make the mistake!

Had a real pool professional leak technician totally unrelated to BWP find the tiny leak in the seam of the liner with an electronic device and he patched it.

Now, why couldn't BWP offer to do that instead of berating me? The owner of this company is finagling reviews by getting people to enter bogus reviews and then he plays damage control with all the valid negative entries by denying the claims. The owner is doing business out of Georgia but using a Nevada address so he can use pro business anti consumer Nevada law to protect himself from consumer lawsuits. He is working the system.

Beware!

Still out here dealing with my pool problems on my own. Remember, Blue World Pools is crooked and you'd be better off finding an honest local dealer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue World Pools Swimming Pool Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments