Michael Maloney in the sales department that works for Blue World Pools is a *** and a thief and you should not do business with a company that hires a thief and a pot/crack head. This goes to show you that the company does not have any integrity and will hire any one.

If the company has a thief such as Michael Maloney in their sales department working then you cannot expect that he nor the company will be looking out for your benefit.

Please be aware if you contact this company that this guy Michael Maloney in the sales department at Blue world thief is a thief and is a pot/crack head.

Comments

JHolder
Weber City, Virginia, United States #20518

Well here goes.. The salesman already came out I got the wonderful call about the great free upgrade I will be getting but the installers have not showed up yet? Can anyone give me any advice???

Worthing, England, United Kingdom #15401

I will have to agree with Mark. How ridiculous do you have to be to end up buying a $7000 pool from a $399 ad.

As consumers it is our responsibility to check out our suppliers. And if you are smart about it you can get the $399 pool per their advertisement, which they have to honor, without problems.

Looking at their website the only issues I see is that they state limitations and conditions apply - see their contract. Which of course is not available unless you ask for it.

Read the fine print people. Haven't you learned that by now?

Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States #14136

Hi folks,

I'm a reporter for WSPA-TV and I'm researching complaints made against this company. I'm looking for former employees who can provide insight into this company and I coiuld really use your help.

If you worked for Blue World Pools & Spas, please give me a call.

Andy Pierrotti

WSPA-TV

864-237-9942

La Valle, Wisconsin, United States #11647

you all are ridiculous....

i got their pool a couple years ago and we love it...