Bellevue, Nebraska

i was hung up on several times just asking questions about shipping, as their website offers shipping at an additional charge, to be installed by a local professional. this is a total *** business, they probably have some excuse for any place just so they don't have to sell at their advertised price.

They will probably all go to he**. Do they even care about what they are doing?

They need to be taught about false advertising. If the website says one thing, why do I have to call and be given the runaround by people...when they did answer it sounded like some trashy high school party, obviously not a respectable business.

Comments

you are lucky you did't get a pool from blue world pools. They will trick you and you will have a lein on you land and house.They will charge you $20000 for a pool that is only worth $2000.They are bad news. Stay away from BLUE WORLD POOLS.They liked pepole that don't have good creit too, because they know they won't pay for the pool and they will get your house.

Yes, everything that is written buy consumers here is true. I worked for them for 2 weeks until I found out how they were treating the customers. They can't keep good employees, that's why it takes so long for them to make/keep the appointments.

They also have a full-time person who's only job is to answer all bad press and internet complaints to make it appear as though they are a legitamate, good company. They buy new website addresses all the time to refute all allogations

and put bogus info on it to make it sound legit. Horrible company with too much money to fail.

They are a terrible company that has already been banned in a number of states, including Georgia, their H.O. location. That should tell you something about their business practices.

They also hide behind a Nevada address that is known to be difficult to access to help you run out of the 3 day cancellation period, so you'll be stuck with the pool and contract.

They sell pools for 6-8 months and then go into the real estate business the rest of the year due to the liens placed on property.

#62010

I had called on thursday to set up an appt and on fri morn was called saying the sales person couldnt come to my house due to they cant fit me in during the 2009 pool season.. WTF!!!

Then when i asked to be rescheduled the guy charles miller said that wont happen but they will send me all the paperwork.. screw that i want to talk to someone face to face I have questions about how my money will be spent DUHHH then this guy charles miller says he is the highest level of mgmt and I could not talk to anyone else and EVEN called me a "***" you better believe I will be calling the BBB

La Valle, Wisconsin, United States #61875

Please contact me directly and I will have an Econoline package delivered to you immediately, Sean Warren 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031