Oh yeah this company is the biggest pain in the you know what! I had the whole free upgrade thing too.

NO Pool YET!! Since the beginning of July. They tell me they have up to 120 days to install a pool. WHAT?!

I don't think so summer is almost over, I depended on these people and got screwed. I wish I knew about all this bull. I never would of done this. I filed a complaint with the FTC in Georgia and Florida they are both going after them.

If you want to get on board go to www.myfloridalegal.com. I called and found out they have a big suit against them. I'm burning up inside because my kids were doing great in their little cheap pool but I just had to have something nicer and bigger for the whole family. I hope these guys get exactly what they deserve.

Did anyone speak to a guy named Miles in installation? Please contact me everyone needs to band together and bring these guys down.

Don't let them get hold of any new customers. Email your local news stations like I did let them be known for the crooks they are!!

Comments

Yes, everything that is written buy consumers here is true. I worked for them for 2 weeks until I found out how they were treating the customers. They can't keep good employees, that's why it takes so long for them to make/keep the appointments.

They also have a full-time person who's only job is to answer all bad press and internet complaints to make it appear as though they are a legitamate, good company. They buy new website addresses all the time to refute all allogations

and put bogus info on it to make it sound legit. Horrible company with too much money to fail.

They are a terrible company that has already been banned in a number of states, including Georgia, their H.O. location. That should tell you something about their business practices.

They also hide behind a Nevada address that is known to be difficult to access to help you run out of the 3 day cancellation period, so you'll be stuck with the pool and contract.

They sell pools for 6-8 months and then go into the real estate business the rest of the year due to the liens placed on property.

mot&^%$#$%^her's

the bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SAME HERE 17,892.00 I'M PAYING FOR MINE WHAT A BIG MISTAKE. IT IS A SCAM.

PAID ALREADY 5000.00. THIS IS BEEN GOING ON SINCE 2007.

HOW COULD WE GET OUT OF THIS. HELP!

We got our pool, but it is not what they promised! That "rover thing" is not doing its job.

We still have to use different chemicals. It's a real pain to keep it clean. The installation was pretty bad also; there are lumps and holes bigger than a baseball under the liner. We tried to cancel and they would not let us.

Our $1500.00 deposit was non-refundable, plus they would sue us for 1/3 of the cost of the pool. Same story as others, $20,000.00 for the pool; make it a show pool, help us, closer on the phone, 5 hours later final cost $9,000.00. But 2 weeks later, financing company is picky, credit too bad. Different company will finance, but only if we up-grade to a $15, 000.00 pool.

I lost my job a few months ago and the bank refused their draft.

So I got behind and the harrasement is terrible: every day calls, stating they have the mortgage on our house. They call family, friends (names we gave them as referrals to lower the price) and my hunsbands employer.