My family and I had an exceptionally POSITIVE expereince with the satff at Blue World Pools. Being a smart shopper, I did my research before inviting the salesperson to our home to discuss our possible purchase of an above ground pool.

The salesman was kind enough to work around our schedules and show up at 9:00 PM! The initial pitch was somewhat canned and predictable but sold us on the value of a pool. He worked with us and clearly explained all of the costs associated with purchasing this pool including what we could expect it to do to our electric bill. The purchase was made at a fair price and there were no changes in our contract except those that were to our benefit.

The installer showed up on time and as promised. He did a phenomenal jobinstalling the pool, little to no damage was done to our yard depsite this being a very wet summer. The pool was installed in less than 24 hours and we were ready to swim 48 hours after that. The installer made sure we understood how to care for our pool and gave a very easy routine maintainence class and tips we could use to enjoy our pool longer.

After one year, we are exceptionally pleases.

In this time of declinig value, poor customer service and support, Blue World Pools has proven itself to be the exception to the numbers of scam artist that fill the internet. Honest, complete integrity and good customer service are the words I would associate with Blue World Pools.

Comments

YOU LIARS ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS OF ALL!!!PEOPLE AVOID THEIR TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!