I had Blue World Pools installed in late July 2012 so we didnt get that much enjoyment from so cant wait till next summer. The installer was very helpful and friendly.

He even came out on Saturday cause he couldnt make it that Friday due to his truck breaking down. I admit I was very lary about getting this after reading the reviews but I talked to Sean the owners son and we talked for like an hour and he made me feel better about everything gave me his direct extension. They have called me several times to make sure I am happy with the pool. We have had parties and everyone that has came over has enjoyed it.

I like that it is low maintence and you dont have to do chlorine and buy all those chemicals just bleach once a week.

We plan on putting a deck around it,etc. We live out in the country so this has been a great entertainment for us.

Comments

Dont start your lies and scamming *** posts again YOU NO GOOD RIPOFF ARTISTS!!!!!!