Featured Not resolved

Ripped off here in south Louisiana. Same thing as everyone else.

The salesman came and lied to me over and over about how this better pump had the Ionizer and I would never have to do anything but put 3 gallon of Clorox bleach in it each week. What a crock! So I bought the bigger one. Then I get a call from the finance division telling me my credit is so good I can get the 28' pool for the same price.

Of course I did it. By the time the installer got here, summer was almost over. The installer broke my sidewalk and installed my pump too low to the ground. All fittings were permanent.

Eventually, from flooding, the pump switch corroded off. I had to cut all the fittings and raise the pump and filter assemble a whole foot! Then, of course reconnect all the pipes. Everything I bought from BWP is marked up at a ridiculous amount!

I found all the parts elsewhere for half their price. After paying for a couple of years, I called and learned I still owed a ridiculous amount, at 15.7%. I made a personal loan and paid that bill off quickly. What a rip off!

If there is a class action lawsuit, please contact me. I have never been ripped off so badly in my life.

All I wanted was a nice pool for my children and grandchildren. All I got is a never-ending nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue World Pools Swimming Pool Installation.

Blue World Pools Cons: Liars from sales to finance to install to service.

Comments