Rock Hill, South Carolina
5.0

I have been interested in obtaining a pool for some time now. Recently after seeing an ad, I contacted Blue World Pools for an estimate.

A meeting was arranged quickly for someone to come to my home. After hearing the details and seeing the beautiful pools, I decided to purchase an above ground pool. Arrangements were made for the installation and I now have a beautiful 24' Classic pool in my yard. I was genuinely surprised and pleased at the size of the pool and how many people can comfortably swim at the same time.

The pool looks great and friends and neighbors have been very complimentary on the results. I am landscaping the yard and have been very pleased with how nicely the pool has fit into the landscaping. It looks great.

Even though we did not get to enjoy for the entire summer this year, we look forward to many years of enjoyment. I recommend these pools to anyone interested in a pool for their family enjoyment.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments