After the death of my daughters father when she turned 18 she received a little money. She was interested in purchasing a pool.

when the rep. got here she was here for 4 hours and pressured her into a $9,000 pool with the understanding she could cancel if she changed her mind. She did change her mind then the rep. refused to answer her calls.

After many conversations with Kevin at bwp we were forced to pay the bill or be sued. The pool was set up it was not level even after 2 people there with them said it didnt look level, they left we filled it with water. it was very unlevel screws coming out of footers I had to tighten. this 2nd year the ionizer doesnt work and there were no papers about it in the paperwork for info.

also we didnt get a drain hose or winter cover. For that price everything should have been included.

in conclusion they took advantage of a young girl with a little money. WHAT A RIPP OFF DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Marietta, Georgia, United States #842009

My name is Sean Warren and I am part of the owning family, please give me a call at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031. I will make sure we get your daughter's pool working perfectly.

I can be reached 7 days a week.

I look forward to helping you! The contract all customer's sign specifically state the salesperson did not high pressure the consumer as well as how to cancel within your 3 day buyer's right to.