This has to be one of the worst experiences I've had dealing with a company. First of all, no one can answer a question.

I get transferred about 5 times every time. Second, you have to do all the work. I waited 3 weeks then called to check on install just to be told my install is ready to be schedule, wait 7-10 days to hear from installer. Day 11, I called.

They said, "Oh yes, your pool is ready to be installed. Here is the installer's number. Call him to set it up."

6 days later, after calling him and leaving messages, he finally calls back and schedule install a week out. I called him 2 days before install and he didn't know he was supposed to install my pool on that agreed day.

Now we have to reschedule again because none of his equipment is working. This company is unorganized. The people in the call centers are unprofessional.

Save yourself the headache and avoid this company. They preach customer service but that's as far as it gets they haven't given it yet.

Comments