Topanga, California

I've just been on hold for 48 minutes after being disconnected.Te representative was not able to access my files nor answer my questions about my application.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was placed on hold for 48 minutes after which I decided to call back. I just called back and was placed on hold once again. After holding for a few minutes the line disconnected and that was the end of it....I'm writing a review here hoping that somebody reads it and they will create change in their service. I'm trying to get an answer on my application due to a move to California...no what???

This is so absurd.....who do I talk to now???Horrible service...I'm not sure if I should be with this insurance company.

Review about: Horrible Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue Shield Of California?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Molina Healthcare - I went to get my medication yesterday 5-16-2017 and was pronounced termination without a mail. Molina Healthcare "I am on life threatening virus called "HIV" and was depended on Molina freely for 25 years. And first time ever I have been terminated. I need my meds for..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more