Review about Blue Ivy Flowers Wedding Flowers from Chattanooga, Tennessee
I ordered wedding flowers from this florist.The bouquet I received looked nothing like what I ordered.
I was quoted arrangements that had half a dozen flowers in them. The Pew Arrangements I received only had two flowers in them. They were the ugliest Arrangements I had ever seen.
The florist refuses to give me a refund even though she did not honor her contract which specifies the flowers were to look like the photos.Obviously these Arrangements don't look anything alike today?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Blue Ivy Flowers Wedding Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead! The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws. The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery. The delivery was made fast, and..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. BATHING SUIT CAME IN WAY TOO SMALL AND MATERIAL OF A CHILD'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME. NO PADDING WHAT SO EVER IN THE TOP. BOTTOMS MIGHT..."
- "I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it. I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases..."