Review about Blue Ivy Flowers Wedding Flowers from Chattanooga, Tennessee
I ordered wedding flowers from this florist.The bouquet I received looked nothing like what I ordered.
I was quoted arrangements that had half a dozen flowers in them. The Pew Arrangements I received only had two flowers in them. They were the ugliest Arrangements I had ever seen.
The florist refuses to give me a refund even though she did not honor her contract which specifies the flowers were to look like the photos.Obviously these Arrangements don't look anything alike today?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Blue Ivy Flowers Wedding Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. BATHING SUIT CAME IN WAY TOO SMALL AND MATERIAL OF A CHILD'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME. NO PADDING WHAT SO EVER IN THE TOP. BOTTOMS MIGHT..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH. They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model. I went to purchase for..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."