Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Texas - Review about Ivig Treatment Insurance Coverage from Austin, Texas
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is denying continued IVIG treatments.This is life saving treatment for my daughter with Down Syndrome.
The company approved it for a "normal" girl.Shame on this company!
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Ivig Treatment Insurance Coverage
- Review category
review #655045 by MissAshleysMom
Had an experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Texas? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."