Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Texas - Review about Ivig Treatment Insurance Coverage from Austin, Texas
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is denying continued IVIG treatments.This is life saving treatment for my daughter with Down Syndrome.
The company approved it for a "normal" girl.Shame on this company!
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Ivig Treatment Insurance Coverage
- Review category
review #655045 by MissAshleysMom
Had an experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Texas? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."