Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Texas - Review about Ivig Treatment Insurance Coverage from Austin, Texas
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is denying continued IVIG treatments.This is life saving treatment for my daughter with Down Syndrome.
The company approved it for a "normal" girl.Shame on this company!
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Ivig Treatment Insurance Coverage
- Review category
review #655045 by MissAshleysMom
Had an experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Texas? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."
- "I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices. I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink..."