Corpus Christi, Texas

I've had BCBDTX for 2016.I paid monthly, until April, then paid the remainder of the year in full at once.

In July I moved from one county in Texas to another in Texas. Athough im still in Texas,I'm over 100 miles away i can't go to my original PCP because it's so far away. The day i moved i filed and uploaded all required paperwork for address update,with The Marketplace Healthcare.gov and tried to do the same with BCBSTX. Marketplace did everything required, however BCBSTX never updated our address,shich prevents us to make a PCP change, due to the address on our Insurance cards and claims.

IT is now November 7 and after several online messages directly to BCBSTX.com and Healthcare.gov, plus hours and hours of phone calls and being put on hold still no solution. Here's the kicker.... My husband has StageIV H&N squamous cell carcinoma for the 2nd time sonce 2014. Hes very sick and out of work.

He was diagnosed in January 2016, and because of this issue has been unable to seek treatment. Yes we vould drive over 100 miles to our PCP and another 100 mikes to the cancer center, but we dont have the funds to do so. Exactly 5 months today with an insurance for healthcare, which we've been unable to use. MY biggest feat is my husband's life is a stake and we may not be able to afford the insurance in 2017.

Im thinking about an attorney heck, the year is almost over.My husband cant receive the treatment he needs deserves and has paid for before the year's end.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Texas?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.