Glen Ellyn, Illinois

BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time.I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month.

I have tried every drug, acupuncture, hypnosis and nothing has helped until I found out about Botox injections a year ago. My migraines have now been reduced to about 3 to 4 a month and I feel like I finally have my life back....until now. They just sent me a letter denying my claims for the Botox because my migraines have decreased by 60% so they don't feel it's medically necessary. What?!?

The reason why my migraines have decreased is because of the Botox you idiots!!! Now they'll be paying my bills when I have to go to the emergency room at least 3 times a week. All these people care about is money and not the well-being of their customers.

So now I will suffer and probably lose my job all because they won't pay for the treatment I need to live a normal life.Thanks BCBS, I'm glad I've been so loyal to you...i will be sure to never recommend you to anyone.

Review about: Bcbs Of Illinois Ppo Plan.

2.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1235704

The same thing had happen to me, hopefully I am changing Insurance because BCBS Illinois does not want to approve the only thing I have found to help me with the migraines and headache. Hope you find a better insurance that will cover your treatment. Insurance companies are stealing our money and health.