Bloomsz - Who are you gonna believe, us or your lying eyes???

1 of 1 Bloomsz reviews

Update added by user Apr 19

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING...(or in this case, the foliage!)

Well, the "hollyhocks" are beginning to come up.While I don't consider myself to be an expert gardener, I know enough to tell a gladiola from a hollyhock.

There has been no response from Bloomsz.com, and I suppose there won't be.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, they'll send you anything they feel like and insist that it's whatever they say it is!

Original review posted by user Mar 30

I ordered what was described as "3 live hollyhock plants".About a month later, I received 5 bulbs.

First of all, a bulb is far short of a "live plant". Secondly, hollyhocks do not grow from bulbs! When I contacted the company, they stood behind their shipment, and refused to consider any remedy. I've planted them, and am expecting either peonies or gladiolas to appear.

(If they are peonies, I'll get foliage, but not blooms, as it's just too hot where I live, gladiolas are "iffy".) They insisted that had it been fall, they would have sent "bare root" cuttings, but since they sent "seed pods" (with instructions for planting bulbs) they considered those to be live plants. Interestingly enough, the label on the package was slapped over a label for peonies...

These people have no problem just lying and standing their ground.Go to your local nursery instead, at least you can see what you are buying, and hopefully won't be lied to.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Bloomsz reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.