Bloomsz - Who are you gonna believe, us or your lying eyes???
Update added by user Apr 19, 2016
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING...(or in this case, the foliage!)
Well, the "hollyhocks" are beginning to come up.While I don't consider myself to be an expert gardener, I know enough to tell a gladiola from a hollyhock.
There has been no response from Bloomsz.com, and I suppose there won't be.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, they'll send you anything they feel like and insist that it's whatever they say it is!
Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2016
I ordered what was described as "3 live hollyhock plants".About a month later, I received 5 bulbs.
First of all, a bulb is far short of a "live plant". Secondly, hollyhocks do not grow from bulbs! When I contacted the company, they stood behind their shipment, and refused to consider any remedy. I've planted them, and am expecting either peonies or gladiolas to appear.
(If they are peonies, I'll get foliage, but not blooms, as it's just too hot where I live, gladiolas are "iffy".) They insisted that had it been fall, they would have sent "bare root" cuttings, but since they sent "seed pods" (with instructions for planting bulbs) they considered those to be live plants. Interestingly enough, the label on the package was slapped over a label for peonies...
These people have no problem just lying and standing their ground.Go to your local nursery instead, at least you can see what you are buying, and hopefully won't be lied to.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."