Bloomsz - Who are you gonna believe, us or your lying eyes???
Update added by user Apr 19, 2016
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING...(or in this case, the foliage!)
Well, the "hollyhocks" are beginning to come up.While I don't consider myself to be an expert gardener, I know enough to tell a gladiola from a hollyhock.
There has been no response from Bloomsz.com, and I suppose there won't be.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, they'll send you anything they feel like and insist that it's whatever they say it is!
Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2016
I ordered what was described as "3 live hollyhock plants".About a month later, I received 5 bulbs.
First of all, a bulb is far short of a "live plant". Secondly, hollyhocks do not grow from bulbs! When I contacted the company, they stood behind their shipment, and refused to consider any remedy. I've planted them, and am expecting either peonies or gladiolas to appear.
(If they are peonies, I'll get foliage, but not blooms, as it's just too hot where I live, gladiolas are "iffy".) They insisted that had it been fall, they would have sent "bare root" cuttings, but since they sent "seed pods" (with instructions for planting bulbs) they considered those to be live plants. Interestingly enough, the label on the package was slapped over a label for peonies...
These people have no problem just lying and standing their ground.Go to your local nursery instead, at least you can see what you are buying, and hopefully won't be lied to.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was..."
- "I bought a bottle of the HEB thick and chunky, hot salsa. When I was eating it a 3-4 mm piece stuck to the roof of my mouth, but..."
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."