Blooms Today Flowers Review

10 of 47 Blooms Today reviews

Our shop at work paid 104.00 for funeral flowers for our co-worker who passed away.We were SO EMBARRASSED!

They sent 4 carnations a rose and a lily in a glass vase! With a happy message written on it. We were mortified at the service! Our coworker deserved better and so did we.

We will never use this LOUSY flower service again! Go to foryouflowers.com they cared enough to send what you ordered! You should be ashamed of yourself for ripping us off and embarrassing us like that at a funeral!!

Crappy flowers.com should be your name!This is what we got for 104.00!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Poor Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #827286 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Blooms Today? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 47 Blooms Today reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BloomsToday

May 17 #1160261

Hello,
My sincerest apologies. I found your review and as a representative of Blooms Today, I'd like to reach out and tell you we are sorry. This should never have happened. You and your co-worker's family deserve so much better. I am not sure if you've had a chance to contact us, I am hoping I can help. If you could, please email me at friends@bloomstoday and let me know what your order number is. I'd love to show your message to a supervisor. Including the image helps a great deal, thank you for taking the time to do that. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Laura

0 0 Reply

Apr 11 #1143019

They look very simple, but beautiful just the same. Less is More! Flowers and delivery are expensive, however, you should always deal with a local shop. You can always find out by looking online. Also, be specific as to what you want and what you will be getting. Local shops usually deal with local funeral parlor son a regular basis and more likely to be honest with pricing and what you're paying

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.