Our shop at work paid 104.00 for funeral flowers for our co-worker who passed away.We were SO EMBARRASSED!
They sent 4 carnations a rose and a lily in a glass vase! With a happy message written on it. We were mortified at the service! Our coworker deserved better and so did we.
We will never use this LOUSY flower service again! Go to foryouflowers.com they cared enough to send what you ordered! You should be ashamed of yourself for ripping us off and embarrassing us like that at a funeral!!
Crappy flowers.com should be your name!This is what we got for 104.00!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "I ordered 2 coast for my 15 y/o daughter for Christmas. She is 5'3" and 115lbs. She normally wears a size 4 to 6. I ordered a large so she..."
- "Failed as silicon band tore and separated... Now totally useless for wearing as designed...design failure...not worth the price of shipping...second one that's torn the same way...product no good and they..."
- "Problem with quality control - just purchase the new, limited edition Red Velvet Oreo cookies and the package was missing 1/2 of the middle row. I noticed this before the..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."