Our shop at work paid 104.00 for funeral flowers for our co-worker who passed away.We were SO EMBARRASSED!
They sent 4 carnations a rose and a lily in a glass vase! With a happy message written on it. We were mortified at the service! Our coworker deserved better and so did we.
We will never use this LOUSY flower service again! Go to foryouflowers.com they cared enough to send what you ordered! You should be ashamed of yourself for ripping us off and embarrassing us like that at a funeral!!
Crappy flowers.com should be your name!This is what we got for 104.00!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "UK Relatives sent flowers (to Australia) for Christmas using Bloomex. Ordered for delivery for Christmas Eve 24 December. They were not delivered until 5 days later on the 29 December...."
- "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..."
- "I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary. The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "I ordered 2 coast for my 15 y/o daughter for Christmas. She is 5'3" and 115lbs. She normally wears a size 4 to 6. I ordered a large so she..."
- "The GNC stainless steel shaker bottles are a total FAIL. The O ring leaks after two days and continues to get worse. I take them back and the..."