I just received my package today.I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box.
The box was well packed though. When I opened the box, I was shocked. It was obviously a pair of worn shoes in the shoe box. The sneakers are with dirt on the bottoms and front caps.
It was SO GROSS. This is ridicules. This company is so unorganized! I cannot believe they send this to their customer.
Didn't they check anything before put the item in the box? Then I called the customer service, they told me that the shoes are no longer in stock, and I need to call them back in 20 business days to check if they have any shoes back in stock.
I am really disappointed about the whole thing.But maybe they don't even care about one customer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Send used shoes to customer
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing..."
- "This review is about an experience I have had with my local Jewel Foods store, located at Grand and Hunt Club Rd. in Gurnee. A month ago, I asked that..."
- "The current ad features a Winchester model 101 ultimate Field or Sporting 12 ga. with 28" or 30" barrel for $999. I called and they had the 28" on..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."