I just received my package today.I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box.
The box was well packed though. When I opened the box, I was shocked. It was obviously a pair of worn shoes in the shoe box. The sneakers are with dirt on the bottoms and front caps.
It was SO GROSS. This is ridicules. This company is so unorganized! I cannot believe they send this to their customer.
Didn't they check anything before put the item in the box? Then I called the customer service, they told me that the shoes are no longer in stock, and I need to call them back in 20 business days to check if they have any shoes back in stock.
I am really disappointed about the whole thing.But maybe they don't even care about one customer.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Send used shoes to customer
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "The current ad features a Winchester model 101 ultimate Field or Sporting 12 ga. with 28" or 30" barrel for $999. I called and they had the 28" on..."
- "Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing..."
- "This review is about an experience I have had with my local Jewel Foods store, located at Grand and Hunt Club Rd. in Gurnee. A month ago, I asked that..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."