Bloomingdales - Faviana Prom Dress Review from Slough, Slough
Terrible with a capital T
Disappointing with a capital D
Ordered a prom dress for my daughter - arrived in substandard packaging very creased and stained.Moreover I am not entirely sure it has not been previously and significantly worn.
Nothing about the experience at over £350 was special to say in the least.Trying to speak to customer services is nigh on impossible - would not recommend Bloomimgdales to family or friends as a result.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I just received my package today. I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box. The box was well packed though. When I opened the box,..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."