Bloomingdales - Faviana Prom Dress Review from Slough, Slough
Terrible with a capital T
Disappointing with a capital D
Ordered a prom dress for my daughter - arrived in substandard packaging very creased and stained.Moreover I am not entirely sure it has not been previously and significantly worn.
Nothing about the experience at over £350 was special to say in the least.Trying to speak to customer services is nigh on impossible - would not recommend Bloomimgdales to family or friends as a result.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."