New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

I purchased two items for a total of $1,429.50 on 9/21/15 and just found out today (9/24/15) that my order has been cancelled due to some verification issues, which Bloomingdale never brought to my attention (a simple E-mail reminder or a phone call won't hurt). "I SUCCESSFULLY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PURCHASE PROCEDURES AND EVEN GOT A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL". If you need additional information, all you have to do is ask!!! When I reached out to your customer service representative, named Sam, here's how the conversation went:

Me: How can you cancel my order without my knowledge while I have been charged on my credit card?

Sam: It seems that your information does not match with the information in our system, that's why it was cancelled.

Me: How come you guys never sent me an E-mail notification or call me? All I received was just a confirmation E-mail for my order and I have been charged on my credit card.

Sam: I'm sorry, but your order has been cancelled. You can call your bank to cancel this pending charge.

Me: Wow!!! This is how Bloomingdale treat their customers? I have already paid for things I wanted to buy and you don't deliver and that's my fault?

Sam: Yes. This is how we treat all of our customers (this is his exact word). This happens when you order things over the internet.

Me: This is crazy!!!

Sam: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me: No. The only thing you will get is a letter from my lawyer.

Review about: Burberry Tote Handbag.

I didn't like: Worst customer service system ever will never buy again, Not following through on orders.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1424
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bloomingdales?

Submit review

Comments

bloomingdales will also tell you that the order shipped and then 2 days later tell you it was returned. how can we fix this?