I purchased two items for a total of $1,429.50 on 9/21/15 and just found out today (9/24/15) that my order has been cancelled due to some verification issues, which Bloomingdale never brought to my attention (a simple E-mail reminder or a phone call won't hurt). "I SUCCESSFULLY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PURCHASE PROCEDURES AND EVEN GOT A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL". If you need additional information, all you have to do is ask!!! When I reached out to your customer service representative, named Sam, here's how the conversation went:
Me: How can you cancel my order without my knowledge while I have been charged on my credit card?
Sam: It seems that your information does not match with the information in our system, that's why it was cancelled.
Me: How come you guys never sent me an E-mail notification or call me? All I received was just a confirmation E-mail for my order and I have been charged on my credit card.
Sam: I'm sorry, but your order has been cancelled. You can call your bank to cancel this pending charge.
Me: Wow!!! This is how Bloomingdale treat their customers? I have already paid for things I wanted to buy and you don't deliver and that's my fault?
Sam: Yes. This is how we treat all of our customers (this is his exact word). This happens when you order things over the internet.
Me: This is crazy!!!
Sam: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Me: No. The only thing you will get is a letter from my lawyer.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst customer service system ever will never buy again
- Not following through on orders
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Burberry Tote Handbag
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."