Raeford, North Carolina

I have tried being really civil with this woman, but I feel she is being very misleading and has never provided me with a tracking number.it has been 2 months since I placed my order and nothing!

Check out our conversation via Instagram. She keeps ignoring my messages, until I personally tagged her on her page publicly then she responded ASAP. I messaged her again and she has not replied at all. But yet she is constantly responding to people on her business page.

I'm not the only customer that has not received my order, it's numerous people.

DO NOT BUY FROM HER!DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

Review about: Sert Of 27 Bows.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bloomies Handmade?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Bloomies Handmade Bow from Richmond, Virginia Bloomies Handmade "After waiting...and waiting, to receive my bows. After relentless emails that went unanswered. After inquiring about my bows on instagram, and having my comment deleted and then blocked. My bows..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Bloomies Handmade Shipping Service Review Bloomies Handmade "What a joke this company is. Bloomies Handmade will not get a dollar from me EVER!!! Just like many other costumers, I put an order back in November of 2016...." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Dhgate - Very good! Dhgate "A Chinese friend told me about this site. Is similar to others, but I here I found more sport jerseys than in the others. I made two orders: one with..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more