Warrington, England
Resolved

Update by user Mar 31, 2016

Thank you I have just played this level again and the parameters where changed and I have completed it.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

I have just completed level 1310 on pet rescue for the second time and it says level 1310 failed for the second time.As you can see from the photo I have a 3 star score of 54590 and I got a 20 block combo and cleared 100% of the blocks so all the requirements to proceed to the next level have been satisfied.

Why then does it say I have failed?

How can I proceed to the next level if it says I fail every time I complete level 1310. Please look into this for me and let me pass onto the next level as I really like playing this game.

I hope you can help me to carry on playing.this might seem a bit long winded but I am trying to enter at least 100 words, thank you in anticipation.

Review about: Pet Rescue Saga.

I liked: Playing it.

I didn't like: Not proceeding to the next level.

Review #820429 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with BLIZZARD?

Comments