Hollywood, South Carolina

We noticed a little mold near the shower head and wanted an estimate on the repair.Blitch Plumbing convinces you there is mold behind the shower walls and you need an entire tub and surround.

What they fail to tell you is that they will cut half of the drywall out, leave you with half of the walls down to the bare stud and shim the tub with old lumber from a pallet outside in your yard. There was no mold, and I was not prepared to replace drywall. Now we have a completely unusable main bath that was fully functional before this disaster.

Plus, they left a pile of trash in the front yard,the toilet no longer flushes and partially demolished another adjacent wall that was unexpected.

Review about: Blitch Plumbing Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Blitch Plumbing?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

CMP Bath And Spa - Multi Port Valves - HORRIBLE QUALITY!!! - Custom Molded Products CMP, LLC CMP Bath And Spa " Ordered several multi port valves from my local pool distributor. After 2 months, the parts finally came in for me to pick up. TERRIBLE delivery time from CMP to..." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Rec Direct - Dr. Wellness Spa/Prozone Salt System - DON'T BUY THIS Rec Direct "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..." Read more Intex Recreation - DO NOT BUY INTEX ULTRA FRAME POOL Intex Recreation "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more