Hollywood, South Carolina

We noticed a little mold near the shower head and wanted an estimate on the repair.Blitch Plumbing convinces you there is mold behind the shower walls and you need an entire tub and surround.

What they fail to tell you is that they will cut half of the drywall out, leave you with half of the walls down to the bare stud and shim the tub with old lumber from a pallet outside in your yard. There was no mold, and I was not prepared to replace drywall. Now we have a completely unusable main bath that was fully functional before this disaster.

Plus, they left a pile of trash in the front yard,the toilet no longer flushes and partially demolished another adjacent wall that was unexpected.

Review about: Blitch Plumbing Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Blitch Plumbing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thermospas Hot Tubs Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more Namco Pools - Awful people, even worse customer service Namco Pools "Sixth season with a Morada 33 x18. Walls have totally rusted since last season. Contact customer service and are told, "we will process your claim in 7 business days. Just..." Read more Coast Spas - Problems blamed on water issues Coast Spas "I am a certified recreational water care expert. I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer. When I read many..." Read more CMP Bath And Spa - Multi Port Valves - HORRIBLE QUALITY!!! - Custom Molded Products CMP, LLC CMP Bath And Spa " Ordered several multi port valves from my local pool distributor. After 2 months, the parts finally came in for me to pick up. TERRIBLE delivery time from CMP to..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more