Blitch Plumbing - Failed to disclose the scope of the job
We noticed a little mold near the shower head and wanted an estimate on the repair.Blitch Plumbing convinces you there is mold behind the shower walls and you need an entire tub and surround.
What they fail to tell you is that they will cut half of the drywall out, leave you with half of the walls down to the bare stud and shim the tub with old lumber from a pallet outside in your yard. There was no mold, and I was not prepared to replace drywall. Now we have a completely unusable main bath that was fully functional before this disaster.
Plus, they left a pile of trash in the front yard,the toilet no longer flushes and partially demolished another adjacent wall that was unexpected.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blitch Plumbing Services
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "I purchased an Ultra hot tub cover from HotTubWorks.com. The cover I chose was recommended for colder climates; “ULTRA, Made for Snowy Weather”; which I paid extra for. According..."
- "On May 31, 2015, the showerhead in my main bathroom broke. The only place in town that sells these types of things after 5:00 pm is Walmart so my wife..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."