Chatham, Ontario

Update by user Sep 05, 2012

so finally after days of calling and head office and being passed from one \"manager\" to another - they finally got things moving.

Rep in head office (HQ) understood situation and said rep at store should have clearly outlined all the cuts and deductions - she didn\'t. HQ said they would talk to manager at store and discuss issuing me a full refund. However, manager from store called me (now another lady claiming to be a manager) and said that she had spoken to HQ and they said nothing whatsoever about a refund and could only do a credit. I told her to go back and listen to the recording of the conversation or put me on a 3-way but she said she was pretty sure of store policies.

So I questioned her about the other lady that claimed she was the manager on my initial chats to resolve this.. To which her answer was \"Oh she\'s not the manager, I am. Not sure why she said she was\". Now I\'m dealing with liars!!

Anyways, I refused to talk to her and called back HQ to explain this.

Finally, got a call back from store and they agreed to a full refund.

Took blinds in for refund and got it - but not without once last comment from the \"manager\" saying that it was still my error.

Anyways - I ended up finding a great blind from Home Depot who carry the Levelor brand and they do blinds as small as 6\" wide. I asked Blinds To Go about this brand and they said they only carry their own brand.

Update by user Sep 05, 2012

Anyways, I refused to talk to her and called back HQ to explain this.

Finally, got a call back from store and they agreed to a full refund.

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2012

We needed a side light roller blind (1-Aug-2012).Measurements were 7.5" wide by 69" drop.

Related: Blinds To Go - Improper measurement, customization and installation of blinds, damaged new windows.

Consultant said that they would remove 1/8" either side to allow for fitting. We asked all the questions including how much would not get covered on sides and she said 1/8" either side. Finally got the blinds (3-Aug-2012) and hellooo - the blind itself was 6" wide!!! WTF!!

since when is 7.5" - (1/8 + 1/8) = 6"!!! now I am left with something that looks like frigging toilet paper. Refused to discuss and offer solution and bluntly said we lost our money. Kept arguing the fact that she explained everything to us and it was our problem now and nothing she could do to help with customer loyalty.

Learn to speak and understand English if you are a rep! If you don't understand or are unsure - then get a colleague to help!!!

Refused to even give me manager's name and head office number to complain to.

Review about: Roller Blind.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Blinds To Go Blinds
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $140
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blinds To Go?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.