Blessed be baskets CeO
Sylvia Nagel has been harassing church organizations and reverends for over a year.
She Has committed acts of slander harassment and various other civil crimes against more then One Reverend.
Sylvia uses her charity Blessed Be baskets as a shield to protect her self when she bullies people.
when she commits slander using her charity people expose her then she cries that those who expose her are taking food out of babies mouths.
It is her who is taking food out of anyone's mouth.
if she was not acting like a crazy basket lady then she would not have anyone creating reports.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "You can see the markings, especially on the right-hand coin. It is a shading covering the lower-left. The company refused to expedite shipping and in fact told me that a 10..."
- "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I am disgusted by this company. First of all we were told we would be the first appointment of the day but they did not show up until 2pm. by..."