Richmond, Virginia

Black Optix Tint & Audio tinted and installed a stereo system in my brand ne Corvette.This is the best tint and audio company that I have ever frequented, I highly recommend Black Optix Tint & Audio.

Black Optix window tinting has impressed my wife and I to the point where we started telling all of our friends and family. If your in need of window tinting or audio installations this is the place. 5 stars all the way.

Their showroom is state of the art and very clean.The pricing is very competitive and the customer service is top notch.

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Black Optix Tint?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tire Discounters - Tire Price Tire Discounters "I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016...." Read more Hyundai Motor America - Defective Paint Job Hyundai Motor America "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..." Read more Jiffy Lube Didn't Perform Oil Change That I Paid For Jiffy Lube "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..." Read more Autozone Stp Conventional Motor Oil Review Autozone "I was sold black oil,after the fact driving to my job heard ticking noises in engine.i was told by area manager that my car was ticking already.not the case,as i..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more