Bjs Wholesale Club - Review about Sharp Select Knife Set from North Attleborough, Massachusetts
I bought your knives from BJ's for our new house. I was so excited to use them! They work great! Two days after using them i hand washed them and put them in the dish drainer. I go to put the dishes away and the knives were rusted! I was very upset with this. I didnt think after such short use they would rust. I love these knives, i thought they were more durable. The filet one i havent even used and i noticed it is rusted also. I am not sure what to do. You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my phone number is 774-300-7095
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sharp Select Knife Set
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I bought a set of these knives after watching a demonstration of them in B.j's the thing that sold me was that he was able to cut a tomato without..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."