Bjs Wholesale Club - Review about Cash Register from West Long Branch, New Jersey

36 of 45 Bjs Wholesale Club reviews

I just experienced the most horrible customer service ever at bjs in Ocean Township NJ.After an item wouldnt scan had to wait 15 minutes with not one worker acknowledging me even, then the MANAGER who standing right in front of me went to help someone else!

When she finally came over to me, she never uttered a word or explained why she ignored me when other customers who were also watching this incident supported my side. The gal at the exit checking receipts told me I was the 2nd person to complain to her about this woman. And btw when she left me at the register, she immediately walked over to a checker at the next register and was obviously making comments about me!

I took their picture, see attached, as this is just awful for BJS image that their manager treats customers so rudely who spend thousands of dollars a year in their store.Costco here we come

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 45 Bjs Wholesale Club reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 28, 2014 #907257

Oh grow up.

0 1 Reply
Lexie

Nov 21, 2014 #903879 Westfield, Massachusetts, United States

The BJs in my area have the worst disrespectful cashiers I've ever seen. It's worse than Walmart if you can believe it. I don't really shop at BJs and I'm reminded as to why whenever I pop in there now and then.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bjs Wholesale Club.
Filing a new complaint about
×