West Long Branch, New Jersey

I just experienced the most horrible customer service ever at bjs in Ocean Township NJ.After an item wouldnt scan had to wait 15 minutes with not one worker acknowledging me even, then the MANAGER who standing right in front of me went to help someone else!

When she finally came over to me, she never uttered a word or explained why she ignored me when other customers who were also watching this incident supported my side. The gal at the exit checking receipts told me I was the 2nd person to complain to her about this woman. And btw when she left me at the register, she immediately walked over to a checker at the next register and was obviously making comments about me!

I took their picture, see attached, as this is just awful for BJS image that their manager treats customers so rudely who spend thousands of dollars a year in their store.Costco here we come

Review about: Cash Register.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bjs Wholesale Club?

Submit review

Comments

Oh grow up.

Lexie
Westfield, Massachusetts, United States #903879

The BJs in my area have the worst disrespectful cashiers I've ever seen. It's worse than Walmart if you can believe it. I don't really shop at BJs and I'm reminded as to why whenever I pop in there now and then.