Update by user Apr 26, 2016

BizExperts took my money for their base program(1500.00).After 7 calls of helping with website, they quit calling and quit taking my calls.

Prior to that Kevin Yeske had told me that he mailed me a check for 700.00 that the website had generated because due to a problem the account information had to switched to his name.That is basically the issues that has created all of this.

Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2016

My original complaint was about 6 months ago.Just a follow up.

The complaint is against Biz Experts in Buckeye,AZ. I was ripped off 1500.00(start up cost) plus money generated by an affiliate marketing website(a check which they told me for months that was supposedly mailed to me before they quit communicating with me.) I see there are mounting complaints with this company. This number will probably continue to climb as long as this company is allowed to operate. Until I am contacted and reimbursed, I am seeking other ways to get after this company of liars and thieves.

If not for me, at least the future good people that will blindly invest with Kevin Yeske and Desmond DBA BizExperts located in Buckeye,AZ.

I have contacted BBA of Phoenix,AZ., Federal Trade commission and Online Business Bureau.Is there any other resources available that I can use.

Review about: Biz Experts Affiliate Marketing.

I liked: Learning about website navigation.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off a lot of money.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Biz Experts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.