I made an internet purchase of wedding folding chairs in the color mohogany.Chairs arrived NOT as advertised on the internet but instead extremely RED in color.
When I agreed to return the chairs and substitute them for another color they levied their return policy of 35% restocking fee as well as the delivery charges they advertise as included in the price. The total of the return is close to 50% of the original order for what is clearly internet deception with regard to color.
Customer Service they say....well I beg to differ.NO orders from me in ANY color and I hope NO orders to their company from you either!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Folding Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."