I made an internet purchase of wedding folding chairs in the color mohogany.Chairs arrived NOT as advertised on the internet but instead extremely RED in color.
When I agreed to return the chairs and substitute them for another color they levied their return policy of 35% restocking fee as well as the delivery charges they advertise as included in the price. The total of the return is close to 50% of the original order for what is clearly internet deception with regard to color.
Customer Service they say....well I beg to differ.NO orders from me in ANY color and I hope NO orders to their company from you either!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Folding Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."