I made an internet purchase of wedding folding chairs in the color mohogany.Chairs arrived NOT as advertised on the internet but instead extremely RED in color.
When I agreed to return the chairs and substitute them for another color they levied their return policy of 35% restocking fee as well as the delivery charges they advertise as included in the price. The total of the return is close to 50% of the original order for what is clearly internet deception with regard to color.
Customer Service they say....well I beg to differ.NO orders from me in ANY color and I hope NO orders to their company from you either!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Folding Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."