I made an internet purchase of wedding folding chairs in the color mohogany.Chairs arrived NOT as advertised on the internet but instead extremely RED in color.
When I agreed to return the chairs and substitute them for another color they levied their return policy of 35% restocking fee as well as the delivery charges they advertise as included in the price. The total of the return is close to 50% of the original order for what is clearly internet deception with regard to color.
Customer Service they say....well I beg to differ.NO orders from me in ANY color and I hope NO orders to their company from you either!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Folding Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."