Lisa Clifford of Bitterroot Valley Marketing (aka Mission Impossible Marketing, and likely more aka's) is a grifter. She represented herself as someone who could help me over a hump with some website coding, insisting on payment up front in order to squeeze me into her schedule - I was desperate and on a deadline and she'd quoted me a 72-hour turnaround.

The first day she claimed she had a migraine. The second day she put me in touch with her "developer" who was not at all apprised about the task at hand, and literally nothing about writing code. She never delivered, stopped responding to texts and emails, and her site is now offline.

She stole/scammed $950 from me as she has from many others. She is an unethical, lying, scam artist.

User's recommendation: RUN - as far and fast as you can.

Bitterroot Valley Marketing Pros: Thief.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

The same thing happened to me. You are not alone, she stole more than 5000$ from me. I'm so upset about it....

Bitterroot Valley Marketing Reviews