Verified Reviewer

Helen Elizabeth from connect through Linkedin and introduces as a senior bitcoin mining account manager and said weekly return investment plan which is £250 return for £2500 investment. then I did invest according to her guidance.

she asked me to send the money to her wallet. I did. as soon as I complete £2500 she did open an account on the website (www.bitcoinminestation.com) and commence mining. The first few days mining showed me a small profit below £250 then suddenly increase from £5000 to £55000 in a couple of days.

I did ask her when this going to complete and when I will get my £250.? She said once the mining complete she will guide me to withdraw. as soon as the mining complete one email came to withdraw all the profit which is £55800 but need to pay

20% in advance to do this withdrawal. which is £15000.

I told her as can not pay this amount as I did invest to get a weekly return Not only. she said this the company policy and new rule and the CEO said can not do the withdrawal without at least half of the money paid in. I did had chat with her through WhatsApp and agreed to pay £100 to do £3000 withdrawal as soon as I paid her £1000

through Coinbase as Bitcoin, she said the CEO wants another £500 to do the withdrawal. then I paid to her after few arguments through chat.

again as soon as paid her, she wants £300 more to complete the withdrawal same way again I paid £300 and £100.in total, I paid her £4400. but still, she never paid anything back to me. I said to her I'll put this all on social media and let other people know, she said she will send a court letter if I do that.

I need all my money back. I have all the proof of chatting with her.

I did copy all the chats I made with her through Linkedin and WhatsApp.

She disconnects me from Linkedin as well. I can not get any more access

to her profile anymore but I did complain to LinkedIn but they made no action to her.

User's recommendation: not at all. do not invest on Bitcoinminestation.com.

BitcoinMineStation Cons: Took my money.

Comments