I got contacted on Linked by Saziye Duygu Ozger. Her profile looked quite good (interactions etc.).

After being sceptical I asked for more details. Within a week, a profit would be realized, giving them 10% of the profit as payment. However, there was no business document or presentation, just text messages.

I agreed to invest $1000 (even though I knew better, but somehow I also got tempted).

The profit shown on the dashboard went up to 25500 within a week. To finish the deal, another payment of around 3000 was needed to finish the signal (?).

I was stupid and did so.

When it came to withdrawing the balance, I received an email, that they are not allowed to transfer to me directly, but via offshore account on a website they indicate (website with lots of mistakes, bad layout). After registering and trying to withdraw, another 5000 was due to complete the withdrawal. Here I then drew the line and realized it's a scam.

In summary, there is never a clear roadmap. There is one surprise after the other and no clear and transparent communication about upcoming fees.

It's just scam. Do not fall for their promises.

LinkedIn and Messenger chats are available in case someone wants to take legal actions (I would join).

User's recommendation: Avoid it!

BitcoinMineStation Cons: Scam.