Original review updated by user Oct 09, 2023

Same happened to me, I put it 50X and changed to 200X. second time just took it my money in front of my eyes!!!.

No explanantion.Took it more tham 30K.

Proffessionals scammers. Ingles people; Proffessor King and assistant Jennifer

User's recommendation: Proffessor King and assistant Jennifer !

Bit MTD Cons: Easy to used.

Location: 416 West 15th Street, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Who knows the names of the professor and the assistant? Their real names are not Gary King and Jennifer, in my WhatsApp group they were called Prof Hermann and Assistant Mary.

These people played a trick on us. At this point, we need all the necessary information about any of them for the right authorities if they refuse to give back out funds.

Please anyone who is with me on this should leave their contact information so we can all come up with a solution. They cannot take us for granted like that.

Jory Fsx
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2417130

Same happened to me!!!

Guest

My money was deposited and I couldn’t withdraw afterwards. I lost $ 9050.

Please get me my refund because I still have the funds in there and it has been frozen. Let’s gather and form a class action against this website and bring the owners to book if they will not refund our monies.

We did not loose it all and even those who did I could sense some manipulation in the way the Bit-mtd app operates. Get us our monies if you cannot do business with us.

Olinka C

That is the second time, First time took it 36k.

Bit MTD Reviews