Verified Reviewer

My experience working with BishLaw has been absolutely TERRIBLE. I don't usually write reviews but I want to share my experience so you make the right choice and you avoid wasting your time and money.

I got into a motorcycle accident in California, I was standing at a stop sign behind other cars when another car driver was approaching from the opposite direction towards me...

This car driver (which happens to be a Lyft driver) was looking away and completely bumped into the front of my motorcycle knocking me down.. He also left before the police arrived..I hurted my knee pretty badly and my bike had over $6k damages.. (the easisted case in the world you would say right..?)

I was referred to Bish law by a good friend and my experience working with them has been absolutely AWFUL to say the least... I was CONSTANTLY talking to different people, nobody would pick up the phone or return my emails to give me updates on the case..the lack of communication and support has been INSANE.

After over 2.5 years waiting I found out they never accepted liability so they were not considering the property damage as liability.

They handled the injury claim as a nuisance offer only for a ridiculously low offer...

This is not even about the ridiculously low settlement that I never received for a legitimate case or the crazy amount of time I spent chasing this company just to get someone telling me what was going on...The way this case has been handle by BISH law since was an absolute disaster and they were incredibly unprofessional to me. d

After reading some of their reviews, it looks like I am definitely not the only one that had problems...my personal advice: do NOT work with Bishlaw, there are plenty of good companies out there that can help you.

User's recommendation: Do NOT work with BISH law.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Venice, California