Bish Law - Mindy Bish, Attorney SCAM
UPDATE: 10-4-16 Today Mindy Bish sent me an email threatening me that if I don't remove this listing within 30 days, she will sue me (see photos for copy of email). Truth is an absolute defense to slander and I stand by my claims.
RUN! DO NOT HIRE MINDY BISH! Mindy Bish is extremely rude and unprofessional. She had my mom's broken hip case for roughly 2 years and basically did little to nothing. However, she did discuss the case with unauthorized people including my mother's caregivers. She did NOT have permission to do that and as a lawyer she should have known better. That is ILLEGAL!
Then one day we got a call that the case had been settled. We were excited! We asked HOW MUCH WE WOULD GET and were told NOTHING... ZILCH... ZERO.
Mindy Bish informed us that Medicare and our secondary insurance would be paid and that of course she would be paid and there would be NOTHING left for US. As you might imagine, that was unacceptable to us. When we told her we would not sign the papers she became verbally abusive, berating me and threatened to resign form the case which she now has leaving us to START COMPLETELY OVER with another attorney IF we can find someone to take this badly damaged case. Most attorneys won't take a case that has already been handled by someone else.
I believe she never had any intention of fighting for anything. I think she intended to do as little work as possible and when she found out that actual work would be involved, she resigned. She interrupts and I could never finish a sentence over her yelling and screaming and berating. We are filing a formal complaint with the California Bar Association and are retaining counsel to sue her as she has compromised my mother's case beyond repair the defendants now have no motivation to settle for a greater amount.
And finally, she has refused to turn over the file which is a breach of ethics. We have sent at least 8 emails asking-demanding that she send the files to the address she has on file which she states she will not.
She took gross advantage of an elderly lady who truly hurt herself badly and who desperately needs this money to pay her bills. There's so much more including her constant interrupting, yelling and complete rudeness but you get the idea.
Our story is not unique. Read the other reviews and look up civil cases against Mindy Bish as well as Ca Bar complaints. Wow!
With so many other options to hire great attorneys with PROVEN reviews, why take a chance on this scam of an attorney?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Provides all type of legal registration service with the help of best legal advisor. 365companies will provides a services of company registration, LLp registration, LLP registration,FCRA registration, NBFC registration all..."
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE, Abe's Pawn Shop (santa clarita) they advertise working condition products on craigslist, trusting integrity of staff asked if product was tested and working, of course they said yes,..."
- "I haven't even worn them a dozen times!! No, my toe nails are not long! Unpaid good money for what I thought would be a quality, comfortable walking shoe. I'm..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."