Bish Law - Mindy Bish, Attorney SCAM

1 of 1 Bish Law reviews

UPDATE: 10-4-16 Today Mindy Bish sent me an email threatening me that if I don't remove this listing within 30 days, she will sue me (see photos for copy of email). Truth is an absolute defense to slander and I stand by my claims.

RUN! DO NOT HIRE MINDY BISH! Mindy Bish is extremely rude and unprofessional. She had my mom's broken hip case for roughly 2 years and basically did little to nothing. However, she did discuss the case with unauthorized people including my mother's caregivers. She did NOT have permission to do that and as a lawyer she should have known better. That is ILLEGAL!

Then one day we got a call that the case had been settled. We were excited! We asked HOW MUCH WE WOULD GET and were told NOTHING... ZILCH... ZERO.

Mindy Bish informed us that Medicare and our secondary insurance would be paid and that of course she would be paid and there would be NOTHING left for US. As you might imagine, that was unacceptable to us. When we told her we would not sign the papers she became verbally abusive, berating me and threatened to resign form the case which she now has leaving us to START COMPLETELY OVER with another attorney IF we can find someone to take this badly damaged case. Most attorneys won't take a case that has already been handled by someone else.

I believe she never had any intention of fighting for anything. I think she intended to do as little work as possible and when she found out that actual work would be involved, she resigned. She interrupts and I could never finish a sentence over her yelling and screaming and berating. We are filing a formal complaint with the California Bar Association and are retaining counsel to sue her as she has compromised my mother's case beyond repair the defendants now have no motivation to settle for a greater amount.

And finally, she has refused to turn over the file which is a breach of ethics. We have sent at least 8 emails asking-demanding that she send the files to the address she has on file which she states she will not.

She took gross advantage of an elderly lady who truly hurt herself badly and who desperately needs this money to pay her bills. There's so much more including her constant interrupting, yelling and complete rudeness but you get the idea.

Our story is not unique. Read the other reviews and look up civil cases against Mindy Bish as well as Ca Bar complaints. Wow!

With so many other options to hire great attorneys with PROVEN reviews, why take a chance on this scam of an attorney?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • There is nothing to like

Reason of review:
DISHONESTY!
Preferred solution:
She should surrender her Bar license
Product or service
Bish Law
Review category
Lawyers
review #930998

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bish Law? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Bish Law reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.