Los Angeles, California
1.7K views 1168 comments

once your a member of that site they have someway to *** your computer , I was a member of bisexual playground.com .when I made a complaint agiast a member name brandon .

they slandered me on my own profile , what they did it , they made it where everyone eles cant see it on my profile and it would not show up when I would view my own profile , that went on for a few months till someone told me what was going on . in that time I was being slandered and lied about . I did not get one email from anyone .

I told them to eather stop slandering me or delete my account , well they blocked me from accesesing my profile and stold my money , and they just recently *** my computer and stold some of my pictures to make it look like I was still on there site my screen name was morgh on there , my best advise I can give anyone is not to sighn up on that site and let everyone you know to not sighn up .becouse once they have secretly put a tracking cooking on your computer they can *** your computer at anytime , norton anti verus does not work against there hacking abilitys .

Review about: Dating Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bisexual Playground?

Comments

I would suggest grammar and spelling 101 to get your point across.

The second word in and the reader can already see how well you will be versed at explaining yourself in the most concise manner, which turns out to be spectacular throughout this grammatical train wreck.

Commas, periods, spelling are so bad I think drawing pictures by crayon would make more sense and should be mandatory

How often will you use the word there incorrectly? Apparently too *** often.

Stold? Really.

Advise? Really Sighn? Really Anti Verus? Really Becouse?

Really Abilitys? Really Good luck.

I suggest getting a grammar book and dictionary..It will help you immensely

james
Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom #945198

computer crime unit of police will investigate? james

Vindicated

They pulled the same bull on me and when it didn't stop I had my attorney contact them. Got my money back and my profile was finally deleted.

Side Of Justice

Bisexual playground is owned by a Muslim Identity.Their goal was to lure people onto their site and make insults and just make Americans look bad.

That terrorist group has many other web sites that are doing the same thing under the radar .

This is a fact .But keep in mind NOT all Muslim people are bad just like other religious groups .

Mike Sandavol in LA county

I wont use Bisexual Playground anymore now that I know they are funneling money to Iran .Just so you people know .

Its illegal to do bisiunes with that website becouse of the SJ on Iran .You dont want Homeland security to put you on a watch list .

Unhappy BP Member

I live in los Angels and I was looking for bisexual friendships .Well I tryed out Bisexual playground and I didnt like it.

They tryed to charge me for the free trial and I didnt get any contacts from anyone . To make things worse I started getting a lot of spam . I also was treated really bad in the free chat room by people I didnt want to meet up with .

I notice there was some post on here that was removed by a paid BP member who post there xspearances on there .I know who it is and Ill do the same to them

Happy BP Member

I can assure you that I am in no way knowingly promoting a "scam." My husband and I are just two people looking to have a little fun.I am only trying to provide my experience on the site, which has been positive.

Members do tend to skew older, I do agree (although my husband and I are in our early 30), but beauty is subjective, and there are PLENTY of people - old, young, fat, thin, etc - getting laid on that site.

I've just never experienced the negative things that others have experienced, and wanted to provide some balance to the conversation.I will be the first one to report a negative experience, should one occur as has been outlined by many others.

LA poster boy

BP SUCKKS, Its just another scam .Happy member is just promoting a scam .

Most of the so called members are nasty and old and fat. They use people to get others on the site so they can scam them too.

If your hot and have a perfect bodie they post a dishonist banner on your profile where you cant see it and other can and that keeps you on the site so other see your profile and others will join.But you wont get no replys , I agree with the good people who have posted on here about the scam BP is running.

Happy BP Member

Well, this is my point...no one will have a reason to post anything on your profile without your knowledge if you keep to yourself. Should BP crack down better on those who abuse the site? Sure. But having been an active member for 2.5 years and NOT treating it as a place to make friends and spend several hours a day/week chatting with people in forums/the lobby/etc, I have avoided all of that nonsense.

BP should not be treated as a social scene, but as an adult dating hub. Just look at the site! If anyone really goes into BP with the expectation of finding a long-term, monogamous parter, then they are out of their tree. Condemning the entire site because of a few power-hungry moderators who creepily live their entire lives on the Internet, as well as more than a handful of users who obviously aren't adult enough to use an adult web site just seems silly.

Don't talk to the moderators. Stay out of group chats. Don't do or say anything that might prompt someone to lash out at you. Or, simply, don't spend so much time on the site. Don't get so involved. Have a life outside of the Internet. If you do that, it CAN be a good site.

AceOfSpades

Take the site for what it is , Its a gamble .You might meet someone and you might not .

I wont go back back for personal reasons I did have good times and had lots of bad times. BP just needs to change some of thier policeis .

Like posting lies on some profile where others can see it and you cant.They know if you can see the lies posted youl quit and take your bis eles where , But if your just looking for short term companionship .BP is ok for that.