Review about Birmingham Flowers And Plants Flower Arrangement from Lawrenceville, Georgia
1 of 1 Birmingham Flowers And Plants reviews
Pic one is what I ordered
Pic 2 is what was delivered
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Birmingham Flowers And Plants Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
review #788184 by anonymous
Had an experience with Birmingham Flowers And Plants? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "I ordered a Medium Brown San Mateo Sideboard Hutch Pecan Veneer Finish Price: $584.63 Sold by 1 Stop Electronics Center, Inc., however I had a sneaky suspicion and wanted to..."
- "It was about 45 F, bright and sunny. We were shopping for a new car, had a list of about 12 cars we wanted to look at - one a..."
- "After waiting for manager or someone to unlock cage to get software already paid for for 1 hour At SAMs club Tuscaloosa Al All the while my mother was waiting..."
- "I had been a costumer of alonai, but in one order that I put for the end of year sale that they were having, I paid a order for 5..."